Thank you for registering for the Online Vision Day Retreat 2020
This is the plan
If you have chosen the £45 option which includes a download to print your own Vision Workbook, then on 3rd January you will receive an email with a link to your PDF Vision Workbook. We suggest that you print this out before the 11th January and place the pages in a ring binder. You will also need an A3 piece of card or something similar, suitable to make a small vision board (or you can make a large one depending on how much you enjoy these – in our experience they are surprisingly effective!).
If you have chosen the £65 option which includes a printed and bound copy of the Vision Workbook, you will receive this in the post shortly after the 3rd January.
The day before the retreat, you will receive an email with the links to each of the 4 sessions that we will be offering online as we guide you through the day.
The online sessions on Saturday 11th January will last around 45 minutes, starting at 9.30am, 12pm, 2pm and 4.30pm.
All the sessions will also be recorded so you can revisit anything at a later date, although going through the vision process ‘live’ along with us the other participants will bring you the maximum of benefits.
Preparing for your own Vision Day Retreat at home.
To get the most out of this day we recommend that you view this day as a retreat, and create a sacred space at home in which to reflect and review your life. This may not always be practical if you have family commitments, but still keep the intention as much as you can.
This is because, the power of our Vision Retreats are based on their meditative quality and the intention to connect to the wisdom of our Soul’s guidance rather than the wants and needs of the ego.
We therefore suggest that you…
- Let family & friends know that you will be on retreat so that you can minimise distractions.
- Gather everything you need in advance, so that you can stay indoors and undisturbed (see below).
- There will be time in the afternoon to make a small vision board (we suggest a piece of A3 card if you are not pre-ordering a workbook).
- **IMPORTANT** Collect magazines, images, inspirational words, etc, ready to use on the day, as well as some glue and scissors and any colouring pens or pencils. This is a lovely exercise to continue on with after the retreat as well.
- Prepare any meals in advance so you can focus your time and energy on the exercises and the online sessions.
- Create a sacred space before you start with perhaps a candle, flowers, a meditation blanket and anything else that creates a calm and meditative atmosphere.
- Finally, we will be taking you through a number of meditations during the day, and so by the evening you are likely to feel more calm and reflective. This may be a good time to stay quiet at home so you can continue to deepen into your vision and integrate what you have experienced during the day.
All the sessions will be recorded so you will be able to revisit the material at your leisure.